Who are we?
Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club – Unit 5 Bradmarsh Court, Bradmarsh Way, Rotherham, S60 1BW. (hereafter also: “Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club” or “We”) are responsible for the processing of your personal data obtained on http://www.southyorkshireshootingclub.co.uk, http://www.southyorkshireshootingclub.co.uk/shop and http://www.idleback.co.uk (hereafter: “Website”).
Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club
Information that we collect
All our activities are based on stringent ethical principles and we are committed to protect the privacy of all visitors to our Website.When you visit the Websites, we obtain personal information which you knowingly disclose to us. We request information when you make purchases, which may include name, address, telephone number, email address and gender, when you request product information, request to receive communications or when you participate in any other website service.In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase e.g. name and contacting information including email address and postcode.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Use of your information
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to the Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- For internal record keeping and sharing within Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club and Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Group subsidiaries.
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use the information to customise the Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites according to your interests.
- Required cookies are essential and help you navigate, move around on the Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites and see certain features. I.e. these cookies make sure your basket is saved during all the steps of your checkout process.
- Functionality cookies are there so we can give you an even smoother customer experience. These cookies help you to save and remind you about your shopping bag, and enable you to create a wish list.
- Performance cookies help us to understand shopping behaviour of our visitors. This enables us to keep improving our website, so shopping becomes easier and more pleasant for you.
- Interaction cookies are used for you to express your opinion. We love to know what you think about our product, our website and about us in general. These cookies will enable you to like or recommend us on social media. But you can also advise our other (potential) customers by rating and reviewing our products.
- Targeting cookies will remember your product and buying preferences. We believe advertising is all about relevance. These cookies enable us to share what you like with our advertisers. So if you are browsing on Google for example, the advertisement you see can be more relevant to your preferences.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This can be done within the ’settings’ section of your computer or alternatively you can find out how it works in your browser here:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make the Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. Cookies are used to track shopping basket items through the order process, and it will not be possible to place an order without them.For further information please read the advice at The Information Commissioners Office (ico): http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/topic_specific_guides/online/cookies
Disclosure of information
One of our core principles is that we will treat your data with care and confidentiality. We will not sell your data to third parties. If required by law, your data may be disclosed to third parties. Provided that this is allowed under applicable law, we may transfer your data to our parent company Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club or Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club subsidiaries. We may use service providers and data processors working on behalf of Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club. The services can include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions and address check, etc. These third parties are granted access to such personal data they require in order to be able to carry out the particular service. The service providers and data processors are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. It is also contractually forbidden for them to use the data in any other way than required. The necessary steps are taken to ensure that our service providers and the processors working on behalf of Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club protect confidentiality of your data. There may be occasions on which we disclose non-personal data to our partners in an anonymous form. Such non-personal data includes, for example, information about the number of visitors to a website or a (mobile) application during a certain period of time. Such information is generally only disclosed in a ‘bundled’ form.
Third party links
Our website provides you with Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter our website.We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Unsubscribing, removing or modifying your information
You have the right to withdraw any consent you’ve given with respect to our use of your personal data. Furthermore you have the right to access to your data and to modification or deletion thereof in the event your data as stored by us are incorrect or otherwise unlawful.To modify your email subscriptions or to completely opt-out of receiving Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club communication, please let us know by contacting us via post using the address stipulated in the ‘Contact us’ section of this Policy. Please note that if you request your account information to be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual sales transactions in order to service that transaction or for record keeping. This information will not contain credit details.
Accessing your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club Websites, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club using the address stipulated in the ‘Contact us’ section of this Policy.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Idleback: South Yorkshire Shooting Club using the address stipulated in the ‘Contact us’ section of this Policy.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
we collectThe table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|